*Comments received when presenting the paper at the Corporate Finance Day at K.U. Leuven, the joint finance seminar at the Helsinki School of Economics, research seminars at the Bank of Finland and at Monash University, the Helsinki Center for Economic Research, Yale University, Bank of Slovenia, CERGE-EI, Prague, and University of Bath are gratefully acknowledged. We are also grateful for competent research assistance provided by Christian Hohentahl and Henrik Keinonen, proofreading by Angelo Aspris, and for financial support provided by Stiftelsen Svenska Handelshögskolan (Tom Berglund) and the University of Sydney Research and Development Grant Scheme (Joakim Westerholm).
Foreign Investors' Reaction to Lower Profitability – The Role of Information Asymmetry*
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. International Review of Finance © International Review of Finance Ltd. 2010
International Review of Finance
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 455–483, December 2010
How to Cite
BERGLUND, T. and WESTERHOLM, P. J. (2010), Foreign Investors' Reaction to Lower Profitability – The Role of Information Asymmetry. International Review of Finance, 10: 455–483. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2443.2010.01108.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!