*We gratefully acknowledge useful comments of Jan Marc Berk, Jaap Bos, Tijs de Bie, Peter van Els, Jakob de Haan, Jim Kolari, Clemens Kool, participants of the 60th International Atlantic Economic Conference (New York), the 34th Eurobanking Conference (Dubrovnik), the 2007 Erasmus Finance Day (Rotterdam), seminars at ABN-Amrobank, Free University, De Nederlandsche Bank, and Rabobank, as well as an anonymous referee.
Is the Negative Relation Between Leverage and Historical Market-To-Book Specific to US and Information and Communication Technology Firms?*
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2011
© 2010 The Authors. International Review of Finance © International Review of Finance Ltd. 2010
International Review of Finance
Special Issue: FINANCING AND CAPITAL STRUCTURE: PART II
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 227–243, June 2011
How to Cite
BRUINSHOOFD, W. A. and DE HAAN, L. (2011), Is the Negative Relation Between Leverage and Historical Market-To-Book Specific to US and Information and Communication Technology Firms?. International Review of Finance, 11: 227–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2443.2010.01116.x
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!