This research has been supported by the Center for Research in Security Prices, by the Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation and the Olin Foundation through grants to the Center for the Study of the Economy and the State, and the Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics. We thank Stuart Gillan, Chester Spatt, and seminar participants at the 2007 AFA Meetings, Berkeley, NBER Corporate Governance Summer Institute, and the University of Chicago for helpful comments.
How Has CEO Turnover Changed?†
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Review of Finance © International Review of Finance Ltd. 2011
International Review of Finance
Special Issue: GOVERNANCE, POLICY AND THE CRISIS: PART I
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 57–87, March 2012
How to Cite
Kaplan, S. N. and Minton, B. A. (2012), How Has CEO Turnover Changed?. International Review of Finance, 12: 57–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2443.2011.01135.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2011
- Center for Research in Security Prices
- Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation
- Olin Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!