Ryan Garvey is with Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA 15282, firstname.lastname@example.org. Fei Wu is with Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics, Nanchang, China and Massey University, Palmerston North, New Zealand, email@example.com. Fei Wu was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 71072083).
What Influences Trader Choice of Electronic versus Intermediated Execution?†
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Review of Finance © International Review of Finance Ltd. 2011
International Review of Finance
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 445–476, December 2011
How to Cite
Garvey, R. and Wu, F. (2011), What Influences Trader Choice of Electronic versus Intermediated Execution?. International Review of Finance, 11: 445–476. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2443.2011.01137.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 71072083
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!