An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 2009 Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand (AFAANZ), 2010 Multinational Finance Society. We would like to thank Kirsten MacDonald, Loic Belze, and other conference participants for their comments. We also acknowledge the expert computing assistance of Keith Russell.
Consequences of Riding Takeover Waves: Australian Evidence†
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Review of Finance © International Review of Finance Ltd. 2011
International Review of Finance
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 399–434, December 2012
How to Cite
Duong, L. and Izan, I. H. Y. (2012), Consequences of Riding Takeover Waves: Australian Evidence . International Review of Finance, 12: 399–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2443.2011.01144.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!