I would like to thank Sudipto Dasgupta (the editor), the anonymous referee(s), Philip Brown, Sie Ting Lau, Lilian Ng, Bohui Zhang, and other seminar participants at the Nanyang Technological University, the University of Western Australia, and the 2008 annual meeting of the FMA for their helpful comments. I gratefully acknowledge the financial support by the Nanyang Business School and the UWA Business School.
Stock Price Informativeness and Corporate Governance: An International Study†
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author. International Review of Finance © International Review of Finance Ltd. 2011
International Review of Finance
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 477–514, December 2011
How to Cite
Yu, J. (2011), Stock Price Informativeness and Corporate Governance: An International Study. International Review of Finance, 11: 477–514. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2443.2011.01145.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Nanyang Business School
- UWA Business School
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!