We would like to thank Kristoffer Glover, Paul Kofman, and Gordon Menzies for helpful comments and conference participants at 2009 KIER-TMU International Workshop on Financial Engineering (Tokyo, Japan), 2009 PhD Conference in Economics and Business (Perth, Australia), and 2010 Asian Finance Association Conference (Hong Kong). In particular, we would like to thank the editor, Michael Lemmon, and a referee for their helpful comments and valuable suggestions which have significantly improved the paper. The usual caveat applies. Financial support from the Australian Research Council (ARC) under Discovery Grant (DP0773776) is gratefully acknowledged.
Disagreement in a Multi-Asset Market†
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Review of Finance © International Review of Finance Ltd. 2012
International Review of Finance
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 357–373, September 2012
How to Cite
He, X.-Z. and Shi, L. (2012), Disagreement in a Multi-Asset Market. International Review of Finance, 12: 357–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2443.2012.01153.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Australian Research Council (ARC). Grant Number: DP0773776
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!