Lam acknowledges funding support from the Ministry of Education of Singapore (AcRF Tier 1 research grant R-315-000-084–112). The authors would like to thank Sudipto Dasgupta (the editor), an anonymous associate editor, an anonymous referee, Warren Bailey, David Hirshleifer, Vidhan Goyal, three anonymous reviewers, and the discussant and participants in the 2009 Academy of Management Meetings for their helpful comments and suggestions. Any remaining errors are ours.
The Norm Theory of Capital Structure: International Evidence*
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Review of Finance © International Review of Finance Ltd. 2012
International Review of Finance
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 111–135, March 2013
How to Cite
Lam, S.-S., Zhang, W. and Lee, R. R. C. (2013), The Norm Theory of Capital Structure: International Evidence. International Review of Finance, 13: 111–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2443.2012.01154.x
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2012
- Ministry of Education of Singapore. Grant Number: R-315-000-084–112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!