We are grateful to Jose Liberti, Ron Masulis, David Robinson, Hannes Wagner, and seminar participants at the CEPR Summer Symposium in Financial Markets in Gerzensee, Erasmus University, and Tilburg University for comments. Adams thanks the SNS Centre for Business and Policy Studies and the Jan Wallander and Tom Hedelius Research Foundation for financial support. Giannetti acknowledges financial support from the Jan Wallanders and Tom Hedelius Foundation, the Bank of Sweden Tercentenary Foundation, and the Swedish National Research Council.
Is Pay a Matter of Values?†
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Review of Finance © International Review of Finance Ltd. 2012
International Review of Finance
Special Issue: GOVERNANCE, POLICY AND THE CRISIS: PART II
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 133–173, June 2012
How to Cite
Adams, R. B. and Giannetti, M. (2012), Is Pay a Matter of Values?. International Review of Finance, 12: 133–173. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2443.2012.01155.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Jan Wallanders and Tom Hedelius Foundation
- Bank of Sweden Tercentenary Foundation
- Swedish National Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!