The author thanks Doug Foster, Bruce Grundy, Shi Jing, Arie Melnik, John Powell, Tom Smith, Garry Twite, Ralph Walkling, Emma Welch, and seminar participants at the 2006 Asian FA/FMA Conference, 2006 Financial Integrity Research Network (FIRN) PhD Finance Research Workshop, and 2006 FIRN Doctoral Tutorial for their helpful comments.
Two Sides of a Coin: Endogenous and Exogenous Effects of Corporate Diversification on Firm Value†
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author. International Review of Finance © International Review of Finance Ltd. 2012
International Review of Finance
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 375–397, December 2012
How to Cite
He, X. (2012), Two Sides of a Coin: Endogenous and Exogenous Effects of Corporate Diversification on Firm Value. International Review of Finance, 12: 375–397. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2443.2012.01158.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!