Farida C. Khan is Professor of Economics at the University of Wisconsin–Parkside. Her writing focuses primarily on trade and industrial policy and more recently, on problems arising from social and economic change and state-led development policies for women and non-dominant groups in Bangladesh. Email: email@example.com
Gender violence and development discourse in Bangladesh
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2005
International Social Science Journal
Volume 57, Issue 184, pages 219–230, June 2005
How to Cite
Khan, F. C. (2005), Gender violence and development discourse in Bangladesh. International Social Science Journal, 57: 219–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2451.2005.546.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!