Ole Henrik Magga is Professor of Saami linguistics at the Saami University College in Guovdageaidnu (Kautokeino), Norway. He has a broad experience of research in Saami and indigenous peoples' issues. He was the first president of the Saami Parliament in Norway (1989–1997) and served as a member of the World Commission on Culture and Development (1993–1995) chaired by Javier Perez de Cuéllar. He was the first chairman of the UN Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues (2002–2004). Email: email@example.com
Diversity in Saami terminology for reindeer, snow, and ice
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2006
International Social Science Journal
Volume 58, Issue 187, pages 25–34, March 2006
How to Cite
Magga, O. H. (2006), Diversity in Saami terminology for reindeer, snow, and ice. International Social Science Journal, 58: 25–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2451.2006.00594.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!