Marie Roué, an anthropologist at the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (France), wrote her doctoral thesis on Saamis from the north of Norway, then conducted research on local knowledge in impact evaluation on the James Bay Crees and on society/nature relations with respect to the managers, scientists, and breeders of the Cévennes National Park in Southern France. She recently coordinated an issue of the International Social Science Journal on NGOs and the governance of biodiversity (No. 178 December, 2003). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Healing the wounds of school by returning to the land: Cree elders come to the rescue of a lost generation
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2006
International Social Science Journal
Volume 58, Issue 187, pages 15–24, March 2006
How to Cite
Roué, M. (2006), Healing the wounds of school by returning to the land: Cree elders come to the rescue of a lost generation. International Social Science Journal, 58: 15–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2451.2006.00596.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!