Dr Narumon Arunotai has a PhD in Anthropology from the University of Hawai'i. She is presently Assistant Director in Research and Foreign Affairs at the Social Research Institute of Chulalongkorn University. She has conducted many years of field research among the Moken sea nomads in Southern Thailand, most recently with support from UNESCO. Her major research interests include indigenous peoples and development, as well as community participation in natural resources management. Email: email@example.com
Moken traditional knowledge: an unrecognised form of natural resources management and conservation
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2006
International Social Science Journal
Volume 58, Issue 187, pages 139–150, March 2006
How to Cite
Arunotai, N. (2006), Moken traditional knowledge: an unrecognised form of natural resources management and conservation. International Social Science Journal, 58: 139–150. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2451.2006.00599.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!