Patrick Steyaert is a researcher at the French National Agricultural Research Institute (INRA). He is an agronomist and a sociologist and has extensive experience as a researcher in Africa and France. In particular, he is interested in the role of knowledge in the construction of environmental standards and in its capacity to generate changes in farming practices. His special field of research is the wetlands of the French Atlantic coastal region, where environmental issues are hotly debated. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Maraîchine breed: a biological object mediating various forms of knowledge
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2006
International Social Science Journal
Volume 58, Issue 187, pages 87–96, March 2006
How to Cite
Steyaert, P. (2006), The Maraîchine breed: a biological object mediating various forms of knowledge. International Social Science Journal, 58: 87–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2451.2006.00601.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!