Dr Fikret Berkes and Dr Iain J. Davidson-Hunt are both faculty members at the Natural Resources Institute, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Canada. Berkes holds the Canada Research Chair in Community-Based Resource Management. His interests include integrated systems of people and environment, commons, knowledge systems, and livelihoods. Davidson-Hunt's interests include ethnoecology, cultural landscapes, and indigenous peoples in Canada and Mexico. Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Biodiversity, traditional management systems, and cultural landscapes: examples from the boreal forest of Canada
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2006
International Social Science Journal
Volume 58, Issue 187, pages 35–47, March 2006
How to Cite
Berkes, F. and Davidson-Hunt, I. J. (2006), Biodiversity, traditional management systems, and cultural landscapes: examples from the boreal forest of Canada. International Social Science Journal, 58: 35–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2451.2006.00605.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!