Rachel Guimbatan and Teddy Baguilat Jr are both Ifugaos affiliated with the “Save the Ifugao Terraces Movement”, a federation of individuals and non-governmental organisations committed to conserving the rice terraces. Rachel is an architect pursuing an MA in Urban and Regional Planning at the University of the Philippines. Teddy is a journalist involved in consultancy work. Their interests are in knowledge management and adaptive conservation in indigenous community enclaves. Email: email@example.com
Misunderstanding the notion of conservation in the Philippine rice terraces – cultural landscapes
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2006
International Social Science Journal
Volume 58, Issue 187, pages 59–67, March 2006
How to Cite
Guimbatan, R. and Baguilat, T. (2006), Misunderstanding the notion of conservation in the Philippine rice terraces – cultural landscapes. International Social Science Journal, 58: 59–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2451.2006.00606.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!