Sophia Labadi has a PhD and a Masters in Cultural Heritage Studies from the University College London (UK) and graduated from the Institute of Political Sciences in Grenoble (France). Since 2004 she has worked for a number of regional and international organisations. At UNESCO she participated in the strategic planning and drafting of the 2009 World report on cultural diversity and has also worked in the Secretariat of the 2003 Intangible Cultural Heritage Convention and the 1972 World Heritage Convention. In parallel, she has been an active researcher. For her research she has received a number of scholarships and awards, most recently the 2008 Cultural Policy Research Award. Email: email@example.com
Introduction: investing in cultural diversity
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
© UNESCO 2010
International Social Science Journal
Volume 61, Issue 199, pages 5–13, March 2010
How to Cite
Labadi, S. (2010), Introduction: investing in cultural diversity. International Social Science Journal, 61: 5–13. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2451.2010.01745.x
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!