Steven Vertovec is Director of the Max Planck Institute for the Study of Religious and Ethnic Diversity, Göttingen, Germany. His most recent books are The anthropology of migration and multiculturalism (2009), Transnationalism (2009), The multiculturalism backlash (2010) and a five-volume set, Migration: critical concepts in the social sciences (2010). Email: email@example.com
Towards post-multiculturalism? Changing communities, conditions and contexts of diversity
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
© UNESCO 2010
International Social Science Journal
Volume 61, Issue 199, pages 83–95, March 2010
How to Cite
Vertovec, S. (2010), Towards post-multiculturalism? Changing communities, conditions and contexts of diversity. International Social Science Journal, 61: 83–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2451.2010.01749.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!