Will Kymlicka holds the Canada Research Chair in Political Philosophy at Queen's University in Canada, and is a visiting professor in the nationalism studies programme at the Central European University in Budapest. He is the author of several books on issues of multiculturalism and minority rights, including Multicultural citizenship (1995), and most recently Multicultural odysseys: navigating the new international politics of diversity (2007). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The rise and fall of multiculturalism? New debates on inclusion and accommodation in diverse societies
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
© UNESCO 2010
International Social Science Journal
Volume 61, Issue 199, pages 97–112, March 2010
How to Cite
Kymlicka, W. (2010), The rise and fall of multiculturalism? New debates on inclusion and accommodation in diverse societies. International Social Science Journal, 61: 97–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2451.2010.01750.x
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!