Ben Wisner is Research Fellow at the Aon-Benfield Hazard Research Centre, University College London. His professional focus since 1966 has been the interactions among rural and urban livelihoods, governance, the natural environment and risk. While holding university teaching positions in Africa, the USA, the UK and Switzerland over three decades, he has pursued this complex of issues with field research in eastern and southern Africa, South Asia, Mexico and Central America. He has consulted for many international organisations and is the lead author of At risk: natural hazards, people's vulnerability and disasters (2004). Email: email@example.com
Climate change and cultural diversity
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
© UNESCO 2010
International Social Science Journal
Volume 61, Issue 199, pages 131–140, March 2010
How to Cite
Wisner, B. (2010), Climate change and cultural diversity. International Social Science Journal, 61: 131–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2451.2010.01752.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!