José Luis Díaz is in the Department of the History and Philosophy of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, National Autonomous University of Mexico. The main focus of his research interests is psychobiology or the study of the biological and cerebral basis of the mind and behaviour. His studies have covered neurochemistry, psychopharmacology, ethnopharmacology, ethology, the mind–body problem the nature of consciousness, cognitive science and epistemology. His recent publications include H. Vargas-Pérez, L. Sellings, T. Grieder and J.L. Díaz, (2009) Social dominance rank influences wheel-running behaviour in mice in Neuroscience Letters, 457 (3), 137–140; J.L. Díaz, (2007) La conciencia viviente. México: Fondo de Cultura Económica; and J.L. Díaz (2009) The legacy of Cajal in Mexico in Revista de Neurología, 48 (4), 207–215. Email: email@example.com, http://www.joseluisdiaz.org
The psychobiology of aggression and violence: bioethical implications
Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
© UNESCO 2011
International Social Science Journal
Volume 61, Issue 200-201, pages 233–245, June/September 2010
How to Cite
Díaz, J. L. (2010), The psychobiology of aggression and violence: bioethical implications. International Social Science Journal, 61: 233–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2451.2011.01760.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!