Camilla Pagani works at the Institute of Cognitive Sciences and Technologies, National Research Council, Rome, Italy. Her main research interests are cross-cultural relations, human-animal relations, the development of empathy, intervention programmes to prevent and reduce aggressive and antisocial behaviour, and social conflict resolution. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Young people, multiculturalism, and educational interventions for the development of empathy
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2011
© UNESCO 2011
International Social Science Journal
Volume 61, Issue 200-201, pages 247–261, June/September 2010
How to Cite
Pagani, C. and Robustelli, F. (2010), Young people, multiculturalism, and educational interventions for the development of empathy. International Social Science Journal, 61: 247–261. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2451.2011.01761.x
Francesco Robustelli is the Italian representative of an international UNESCO network for the dissemination of the Seville Statement on Violence and works at the Institute of Cognitive Sciences and Technologies, National Research Council, Rome, Italy. His main research interests are education against violence, cross-cultural relations, human–animal relations, violence against women and homophobia. Email: email@example.com
- Issue online: 14 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!