Andrea Quadri is presently working on a doctorate in anthropology with a scholarship at the University of Buenos Aires. She is a visual artist and qualified painting teacher, having graduated from the Pridiliano Pueyrredón National School of Fine Arts. She is also a researcher for the UBACyT F009 group “Antropología del presente: Prácticas profesionales, políticas de conocimiento y representación” Director: Professor Cecilia Hidalgo, 2008–2010, and UBACyT-F202 “Antropología del mundo contemporáneo” UBA Director: Professor Cecilia Hidalgo, 2004–2007. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.andreaquadri.com.ar
Going beyond or abandoning collective action to achieve individual goals
Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
© UNESCO 2011
International Social Science Journal
Volume 61, Issue 200-201, pages 273–292, June/September 2010
How to Cite
Quadri, A. (2010), Going beyond or abandoning collective action to achieve individual goals. International Social Science Journal, 61: 273–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2451.2011.01763.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!