Andrea Quadri is presently working on a doctorate in anthropology with a scholarship at the University of Buenos Aires. She is a visual artist and qualified painting teacher, having graduated from the Pridiliano Pueyrredón National School of Fine Arts. She is also a researcher for the UBACyT F009 group “Antropología del presente: Prácticas profesionales, políticas de conocimiento y representación” Director: Professor Cecilia Hidalgo, 2008–2010, and UBACyT-F202 “Antropología del mundo contemporáneo” UBA Director: Professor Cecilia Hidalgo, 2004–2007. Email: email@example.com Website: http://www.andreaquadri.com.ar
Going beyond or abandoning collective action to achieve individual goals
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2011
© UNESCO 2011
International Social Science Journal
Volume 61, Issue 200-201, pages 273–292, June/September 2010
How to Cite
Quadri, A. (2010), Going beyond or abandoning collective action to achieve individual goals. International Social Science Journal, 61: 273–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2451.2011.01763.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!