The sacred in twentieth-century politics. Essays in honour of Professor Stanley G. Payne. By R. Griffin, R. Mallett and J. Tortorice (eds)
Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
© UNESCO 2011
International Social Science Journal
Volume 61, Issue 200-201, pages 325–328, June/September 2010
How to Cite
Frank, S. (2010), The sacred in twentieth-century politics. Essays in honour of Professor Stanley G. Payne. By R. Griffin, R. Mallett and J. Tortorice (eds). International Social Science Journal, 61: 325–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2451.2011.01767.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!