Blockbusting history: Forrest Gump as a powerful medium of American cultural memory
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
© UNESCO 2012
International Social Science Journal
Volume 62, Issue 203-204, pages 67–77, March–June 2011
How to Cite
Moller, S. (2011), Blockbusting history: Forrest Gump as a powerful medium of American cultural memory. International Social Science Journal, 62: 67–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2451.2011.01794.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!