The views in this article are those of the authors and should not be attributed to the International Social Security Association or the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development.
The impact of the 2007-2009 crisis on social security and private pension funds: A threat to their financial soundness?
Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
© 2010 The author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 International Social Security Association
International Social Security Review
Special Issue: Themed issue: Social security and the crisis
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 5–30, April/June 2010
How to Cite
Pino, A. and Yermo, J. (2010), The impact of the 2007-2009 crisis on social security and private pension funds: A threat to their financial soundness?. International Social Security Review, 63: 5–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-246X.2010.01359.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!