The developing-country experiences cited in this article are based on ten country case studies carried out by the ODI from January to March 2009, which examined the impact of the financial crisis on social protection policy (te Velde et al., 2009).
The impact of the global financial crisis on social protection in developing countries
Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
© 2010 The author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 International Social Security Association
International Social Security Review
Special Issue: Themed issue: Social security and the crisis
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 31–45, April/June 2010
How to Cite
McCord, A. (2010), The impact of the global financial crisis on social protection in developing countries. International Social Security Review, 63: 31–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-246X.2010.01360.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!