This article is a substantially revised and extended version of a chapter from †. The authors would like to salute Mr. Apoorva Shah for his superb research assistance in the present work. Any remaining errors are of course the authors' own.
The Russian Federation: Confronting the special challenges of ageing and social security policy in an era of demographic crisis
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2010
© 2010 The author(s). International Social Security Review © 2010 International Social Security Association
International Social Security Review
Special Issue: Social security and the challenge of demographic change
Volume 63, Issue 3-4, pages 23–58, July 2010
How to Cite
Eberstadt, N. and Groth, H. (2010), The Russian Federation: Confronting the special challenges of ageing and social security policy in an era of demographic crisis. International Social Security Review, 63: 23–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-246X.2010.01369.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!