This article was written while the author held the position of first EPF Chair in Old Age Financial Security, Faculty of Business, University of Malaya. The author would like to acknowledge the contribution of Kenneth Howse and George Leeson in developing the ideas behind this article.
The capacity of social security and health care institutions to adapt to an ageing world
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2010
© 2010 The author(s). International Social Security Review © 2010 International Social Security Association
International Social Security Review
Special Issue: Social security and the challenge of demographic change
Volume 63, Issue 3-4, pages 177–196, July 2010
How to Cite
Harper, S. (2010), The capacity of social security and health care institutions to adapt to an ageing world. International Social Security Review, 63: 177–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-246X.2010.01374.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!