The authors thank Thomas Wiechers, Tolulope Ayangbayi and Caitlin Grandison for their valuable support.
Beyond legal coverage: Assessing the performance of social health protection
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2011
© 2011 The author(s). International Social Security Review © 2011 International Social Security Association
International Social Security Review
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 21–38, July-September 2011
How to Cite
Scheil-Adlung, X. and Bonnet, F. (2011), Beyond legal coverage: Assessing the performance of social health protection. International Social Security Review, 64: 21–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-246X.2011.01400.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!