Employer attitudes towards social insurance compliance in Shanghai, China
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
© 2011 The author(s). International Social Security Review © 2011 International Social Security Association
International Social Security Review
Special Issue: Good governance in social security administration
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 73–98, October-December 2011
How to Cite
Nyland, C., Thomson, S. B. and Zhu, C. J. (2011), Employer attitudes towards social insurance compliance in Shanghai, China. International Social Security Review, 64: 73–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-246X.2011.01412.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!