The author would like to thank CONICET (PIP 2010-2012) and the Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica (PICT-2007 No. 792 BID 1728/OC-AR) for their support.
Extending coverage under the Argentinian pension system: Distribution of access and prospects for universal coverage
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 The author(s). International Social Security Review © 2012 International Social Security Association
International Social Security Review
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 29–49, April-June 2012
How to Cite
Arza, C. (2012), Extending coverage under the Argentinian pension system: Distribution of access and prospects for universal coverage. International Social Security Review, 65: 29–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-246X.2011.01427.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!