The authors express thanks for funding received from the Ministry of Labour and Immigration FIPROS 27/2010 project. Carlos Vidal-Meliá expresses thanks for funding received from the Ministry of Science and Innovation ECO2009-13616 project, as does Marta Regúlez-Castillo for funding received from the MACLAB research group of the Sistema universitario vasco IT-241-07. Thanks are also offered for comments received at the XII Ibero-Italian Congress of Financial and Actuarial Mathematics; for comments by Manuel Ventura, Manuel García, David Toscano, Lucia Hernándis, Mariano González and Juan M. Nave at a seminar organized by the Cardenal Herrera-CEU University; and to Ole Settergren, Evert Hoeksma, Kunio Nakajima, Dirka Ahl, Kati Kalliomäki and Jenni Heikkinen, and three anonymous reviewers for comments and suggestions, which contributed enormously to improving this article.
Individual information for pension contributors: Recommendations for Spain based on international experience
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 The author(s). International Social Security Review © 2012 International Social Security Association
International Social Security Review
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 1–27, April-June 2012
How to Cite
Regúlez-Castillo, M. and Vidal-Meliá, C. (2012), Individual information for pension contributors: Recommendations for Spain based on international experience. International Social Security Review, 65: 1–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-246X.2012.001426.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!