An earlier version of this article was presented at the 61st Congress of the United Kingdom Political Studies Association (PSA), London, 19-21 April 2011. We are grateful to Martin Lodge for the invitation to present our work and to the PSA audience for stimulating debate. We also acknowledge pertinent suggestions from Bettina Leibetseder and two anonymous referees.
A disarmingly simple idea? Practical bottlenecks in the implementation of a universal basic income
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 The author(s). International Social Security Review © 2012 International Social Security Association
International Social Security Review
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 103–121, April-June 2012
How to Cite
De Wispelaere, J. and Stirton, L. (2012), A disarmingly simple idea? Practical bottlenecks in the implementation of a universal basic income. International Social Security Review, 65: 103–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-246X.2012.01430.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!