An earlier version of this article was presented at the 61st Congress of the United Kingdom Political Studies Association (PSA), London, 19-21 April 2011. We are grateful to Martin Lodge for the invitation to present our work and to the PSA audience for stimulating debate. We also acknowledge pertinent suggestions from Bettina Leibetseder and two anonymous referees.
A disarmingly simple idea? Practical bottlenecks in the implementation of a universal basic income
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 The author(s). International Social Security Review © 2012 International Social Security Association
International Social Security Review
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 103–121, April-June 2012
How to Cite
De Wispelaere, J. and Stirton, L. (2012), A disarmingly simple idea? Practical bottlenecks in the implementation of a universal basic income. International Social Security Review, 65: 103–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-246X.2012.01430.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!