Francie Lund is also director of the Social Protection Programme of the global research and advocacy organization, Women in Informal Employment: Globalizing and Organizing (WIEGO).
Work-related social protection for informal workers
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 The author(s) International Social Security Review © 2012 International Social Security Association
International Social Security Review
Special Issue: Social Security and Prevention
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 9–30, October-December 2012
How to Cite
Lund, F. (2012), Work-related social protection for informal workers. International Social Security Review, 65: 9–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-246X.2012.01445.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!