Francie Lund is also director of the Social Protection Programme of the global research and advocacy organization, Women in Informal Employment: Globalizing and Organizing (WIEGO).
Work-related social protection for informal workers
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 The author(s) International Social Security Review © 2012 International Social Security Association
International Social Security Review
Special Issue: Social Security and Prevention
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 9–30, October-December 2012
How to Cite
Lund, F. (2012), Work-related social protection for informal workers. International Social Security Review, 65: 9–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-246X.2012.01445.x
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!