The author acknowledges the technical support provided by the Hybrid Foundation for Labour Law and Social Justice.
The challenges of assessing and providing compensation for mental stress under Nigeria's 2010 Employee's Compensation Act
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 The author(s) International Social Security Review © 2012 International Social Security Association
International Social Security Review
Special Issue: Social Security and Prevention
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 31–50, October-December 2012
How to Cite
Atilola, O. (2012), The challenges of assessing and providing compensation for mental stress under Nigeria's 2010 Employee's Compensation Act. International Social Security Review, 65: 31–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-246X.2012.01446.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Hybrid Foundation for Labour Law and Social Justice
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!