Authors' note: An earlier version was presented at the Annual Meeting of the Peace Science Society (International), Ann Arbor, MI, November 14–15, 2003. The authors would like to thank Xinyuan Dai, Robert Rauchhaus, Robert Pahre, and three anonymous reviewers for their comments and suggestions.
The Peacekeeping–Peacemaking Dilemma
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2005
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 621–646, December 2005
How to Cite
Greig, J. M. and Diehl, P. F. (2005), The Peacekeeping–Peacemaking Dilemma. International Studies Quarterly, 49: 621–646. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2005.00381.x
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!