Author's note: I would like to thank Mariko Hammett, Alana LaCombe, Betsi McGraw, and Jennifer Tison for their data entry and research assistance. I also thank Rob Blanton, York Bradshaw, Ross Burkhart, Chris Joyner, Quan Li, Jon Pevehouse, and David Richards for their helpful comments at various stages of this project. Thanks are also due to the anonymous reviewers. Any errors remain mine alone. The data set and supporting materials can be accessed at http://polisci.memphis.edu/
Foreign Policy in Transition? Human Rights, Democracy, and U.S. Arms Exports
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2005
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 647–668, December 2005
How to Cite
Blanton, S. L. (2005), Foreign Policy in Transition? Human Rights, Democracy, and U.S. Arms Exports. International Studies Quarterly, 49: 647–668. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2005.00382.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!