Author's note: I would like to thank Mariko Hammett, Alana LaCombe, Betsi McGraw, and Jennifer Tison for their data entry and research assistance. I also thank Rob Blanton, York Bradshaw, Ross Burkhart, Chris Joyner, Quan Li, Jon Pevehouse, and David Richards for their helpful comments at various stages of this project. Thanks are also due to the anonymous reviewers. Any errors remain mine alone. The data set and supporting materials can be accessed at http://polisci.memphis.edu/
Foreign Policy in Transition? Human Rights, Democracy, and U.S. Arms Exports
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2005
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 647–668, December 2005
How to Cite
Blanton, S. L. (2005), Foreign Policy in Transition? Human Rights, Democracy, and U.S. Arms Exports. International Studies Quarterly, 49: 647–668. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2005.00382.x
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!