Author's note: The author would like to thank Gerald Mara, Daniel Nexon, the editors at ISQ, and three anonymous reviewers for their assistance with earlier drafts. He would also like to thank the participants in the Realism and Constructivism Workshop sponsored by the Mortara Center for International Studies at Georgetown University in April 2005, and especially Patrick Thaddeus Jackson and Ashley Thomas.
Thucydides and Modern Realism
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2006
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 3–26, March 2006
How to Cite
MONTEN, J. (2006), Thucydides and Modern Realism. International Studies Quarterly, 50: 3–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2006.00390.x
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!