Authors' note: We are grateful to John Freeman, Jude Hays, Helmut Stix, Rob Franzese, and seminar participants at the Conference on Globalization and Democracy at the University of Minnesota, the Department of Political Science at Washington University, the Stern School of Business at New York University, and the Department of Politics at New York University. Leblang acknowledges research support from the National Science Foundation. Replication materials are available at http://sobek.colorado.edu/~leblang/datasets.html
Parliamentary Politics and Foreign Exchange Markets: The World According to GARCH
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2006
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 69–92, March 2006
How to Cite
LEBLANG, D. and BERNHARD, W. (2006), Parliamentary Politics and Foreign Exchange Markets: The World According to GARCH. International Studies Quarterly, 50: 69–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2006.00393.x
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!