Contested Territory, Strategic Rivalries, and Conflict Escalation
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2006
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 145–168, March 2006
How to Cite
RASLER, K. A. and THOMPSON, W. R. (2006), Contested Territory, Strategic Rivalries, and Conflict Escalation. International Studies Quarterly, 50: 145–168. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2006.00396.x
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!