Authors' note: We are grateful to Scott Crichlow, Scott Payne, and Wendy Theodore for their research assistance in coding and entering data and to Jon Pevehouse and Joshua Goldstein for sharing data from their Kosovo conflict study. We thank Susan Peterson and Miriam Fendius Elman for their comments on a much earlier version.
Democratic Leaders and the Democratic Peace: The Operational Codes of Tony Blair and Bill Clinton
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2006
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 561–583, September 2006
How to Cite
SCHAFER, M. and WALKER, S. G. (2006), Democratic Leaders and the Democratic Peace: The Operational Codes of Tony Blair and Bill Clinton. International Studies Quarterly, 50: 561–583. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2006.00414.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!