Author's note: This study was funded by the Research Council of Norway and the Norwegian Trust Fund for Environmentally and Socially Sustainable Development (NTFESSD). I am grateful to the editor, to Thomas Homer-Dixon and three other, anonymous referees for a remarkably thorough and constructive review process. Great thanks also extend to Nils Petter Gleditsch, Øystein Kravdal, Nico Keilman, Jack Goldstone, Kristian Skrede Gleditsch, Håvard Hegre, Indra de Soysa, Håvard Strand, Scott Gates, Eric Neumayer, Sarah Staveteig, Jim Fearon, Hanne Hagtvedt Vik and Ragnhild Nordås for valuable comments and suggestions to earlier drafts. The data set used in this study is available from http://www.prio.no/cscw/datasets.
A Clash of Generations? Youth Bulges and Political Violence
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2006
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 607–629, September 2006
How to Cite
URDAL, H. (2006), A Clash of Generations? Youth Bulges and Political Violence. International Studies Quarterly, 50: 607–629. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2006.00416.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!