Author's note: An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 2005 Midwest Political Science Association meetings. I thank Tim Hellwing, Anthony Pezzola, the editors of ISQ and two anonymous reviewers for helpful comments on earlier drafts. I'm grateful to Margaret Levi, Aseem Prakash, Mike Ward, and Erik Wibbels for their guidance. This work was completed with the support of an NSF Graduate Research Fellowship. Data used in this analysis can be found at http://students.washington.edu/jsa5
Economic Policy, Institutions, and Capital Flows: Portfolio and Direct Investment Flows in Developing Countries
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2006
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 681–704, September 2006
How to Cite
AHLQUIST, J. S. (2006), Economic Policy, Institutions, and Capital Flows: Portfolio and Direct Investment Flows in Developing Countries. International Studies Quarterly, 50: 681–704. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2006.00420.x
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2006
Vol. 50, Issue 4, 961, Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!