Author's note: An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 2005 Midwest Political Science Association meetings. I thank Tim Hellwing, Anthony Pezzola, the editors of ISQ and two anonymous reviewers for helpful comments on earlier drafts. I'm grateful to Margaret Levi, Aseem Prakash, Mike Ward, and Erik Wibbels for their guidance. This work was completed with the support of an NSF Graduate Research Fellowship. Data used in this analysis can be found at http://students.washington.edu/jsa5
Economic Policy, Institutions, and Capital Flows: Portfolio and Direct Investment Flows in Developing Countries
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2006
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 681–704, September 2006
How to Cite
AHLQUIST, J. S. (2006), Economic Policy, Institutions, and Capital Flows: Portfolio and Direct Investment Flows in Developing Countries. International Studies Quarterly, 50: 681–704. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2006.00420.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2006
Vol. 50, Issue 4, 961, Article first published online: 13 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!