Authors' note: We wish to extend a special note of gratitude to Jim Carr for his invaluable technical assistance. In addition, we are extremely grateful of the assistance of Josh Bernstein, Nyssa Dickman-Frank, Jason Everitt, Kelly Lack, Tyler Shaw, Jonathan Solorzano, and three anonymous reviewers for their insightful comments and suggestions. Data for this study can be found at http://portfolio.du.edu/tknecht2
Public Opinion and Foreign Policy: The Stages of Presidential Decision Making
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2006
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 705–727, September 2006
How to Cite
KNECHT, T. and WEATHERFORD, M. S. (2006), Public Opinion and Foreign Policy: The Stages of Presidential Decision Making. International Studies Quarterly, 50: 705–727. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2006.00421.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!